MQI are currently seeking to recruit a Accounts Payable & Procurement Officer
Please see details below:
- 2 years Accounts Payable experience in a diverse role
- 1 year experience in procurement
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office packages with superior Excel skills.
- Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail is paramount.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to adapt, multitask and be flexible.
- Excellent time management, planning and organising skills.
- Personal accountability, discretion and integrity.
- Fluency in English.
- ATI (Accounting Technicians Ireland) qualification or similar (essential)
- CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply) qualification or similar (desirable)
- A Third Level Degree (desirable)
Skills & Knowledge
- Accuracy on data entry
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet weekly/monthly deadlines. Strong Time Management Skills
- Strong IT Skills – excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience providing support in busy environment with many different contacts
- Experience of maintaining records
- The ability to work with a high professional ethic & identify with the work/clients of MQI
The working hours for this role are 39 hours per week between Monday to Friday.
The salary scale for this position is between €31,000pa and €38,440 DOE.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form attached to this advertisement and send with an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com before the closing date of Monday, March 25th 2019. Please ensure to include ‘Application for Accounts Payable & Procurement Officer Role’ in the subject line of your email.
Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.
Please see below link to the Employment Application Form.