Merchant’s Quay Ireland (MQI), on behalf of East Coast regional Drug and Alcohol Task Force (ECRDATF) provides a Community Based Integration, Rehabilitation and Aftercare support service for individuals over 18 and their families for the East Coast area (across the county of Wicklow, excluding the Bray and Blessington areas, and part of South Dublin – (between the Grand Canal and Dun Laoghaire). MQI wishes to recruit the following roles in line with service requirements:
1 x Full time and 1 x Part-Time Community Integration Worker
The community Integration workers appointed will be required to build a working relationship with clients and other relevant agencies. They will create client-centered care plans and client pathways to facilitate and encourage integration with their community and the supports required to continue their recovery from addiction.
Qualifications & Experience
- Have a relevant qualification (minimum QQI Level 7 or equivalent) e.g. social care, addiction. Motivational Interviewing (MI) or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) qualifications are a distinct advantage
- Have a minimum of 2 years relevant employed work experience in addiction, community development, health & social care or related fields.
- Experience of key working, case management and group facilitation
- Have an understanding of the current National Drugs Strategy, Substance Misuse Strategy, National Drug Rehabilitation Framework, logic model reporting, QUADS and/or Safer Better Healthcare (SBHC) Standards
- As this is a mobile post candidates must have a full driver’s licence and access to a car.
Merchants Quay Ireland are an equal opportunities employer
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your completed Application Form, attached below and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm Monday 1st July 2019. Please indicate the role you wish to apply for in the subject line.