Merchants Quay Ireland wishes to recruit a Community Psychiatric Nurse for its Open Access Service to provide holistic, person centred nursing service in line with Merchants Quay ethos to service users within MQI Open Access Service.
Please find further details of the role in the attachment below.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the Application Form attached, also below, and email to email@example.com along with a copy of your CV by 5pm Friday 5th July 2019. Please ensure to include this subject line in your email ‘Application for RPN Open Access‘. Ref OAS061904. Applications that do not have this title may fail to be shortlisted.
What does Merchants Quay Ireland offer as an employer?
- Fulfilling and Challenging work
- Competitive Salaries
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Minimum 23 days Annual Leave
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Group VHI Scheme
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Parental, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
- Educational Assistance (Study and Examination Leave, Scholarship Foundation)
- Employee Assistance Programme(EAP)
- Health & Wellness Programme
Merchants Quay Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
This Position is subject to Garda Clearance