Following Merchants Quay Ireland’s considerable fundraising success over the last two years, we are now looking to expand our team and have an exciting opportunity for a Fundraising Coordinator to join our award-winning Fundraising and Communications Team.
The Fundraising Coordinator will be a key member of MQI’s Fundraising & Communications Team helping to secure significant income for the organisation’s work. They will work closely with the Individual Giving Fundraising Manager to implement MQI’s donor development and recruitment strategy, which delivers key communications to existing and potential supporters and encourages higher level giving. The Coordinator will also manage integrated development and recruitment campaigns, community fundraising campaigns and provide guidance to MQI’s fundraising team.
Reporting to the Individual Giving Fundraising Manager, this is a Full-Time Permanent role, based on a 39 hour-week, Monday to Friday. The role attracts a salary of €42,000 – €50,000 per annum, depending on experience. For further details, please see the attached Job Specification.
If you are interested in applying, please complete the attached Application Form and send it, along with an updated CV to email@example.com before 5pm, on Friday 4th February 2022.
Please ensure that you include ‘Application for Fundraising Coordinator ref: FC1501221’ in the subject line of your email, as applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.
What does Merchants Quay Ireland offer as an employer?
- Fulfilling and Challenging work
- Sick Pay Scheme (following Probationary period)
- Minimum 26 days Annual Leave
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service Benefit (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
- Educational Assistance (Study and Examination Leave)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health & Wellness Programme
This Position is subject to Garda Clearance
MQI is an equal opportunities employer
MQI reserves the right to review and amend this job description as appropriate.