MQI are currently seeking Full Time Project Worker on a Flexi basis to join the Open Access.
Objective: To work directly with clients as part of a team and to provide a safe, secure environment for clients.
There are number of service and client activities, which result in several different roles and responsibilities within the service. You will be required to undertake the relevant role that is assigned to you to meet MQI’s operational requirements.
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
- Relevant third level 7 or above qualification in social Care and at least 1 year’s full time or equivalent experience of working within low threshold services
- Have an understanding of the issues relating to alcohol and drug use/homelessness and mental health, and experience of client work in these areas, and the interventions required
- Good Knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and practice regarding homelessness and/or drug use
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of Key working and care planning an advantage
- Experience of working with clients with multiple needs
- Experience of working with homeless specific databases and reporting
Salary: €30,360 – €37,800
Hours: 39 hrs per week on a Flexi Basis.
Location: Open Access Service, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
Closing date: Tuesday 19th of November.
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form attached to this advertisement and send with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 5pm on Tuesday the 19th of November 2019.
Please ensure to include ‘Full Time Project Worker – Flexi Basis’ in the subject line of your email. Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.
Please find the Job Description of the role below for more information: