HR Business Partner
- Partnering and actively engaging with the services teams to understand their requirements.
- Provides HR guidance/support to service teams on all HR operational processes, policies and procedures.
- Involvement in the development and implementation of HR best practice across the organisation.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities to maximise service and efficiencies.
- Is an employee advocate that builds trust and credibility with employees and management.
- Support line managers in the management of employee relations issues. Provide information, advice and guidance on all HR issues to line manager in line with HR policies and relevant legislation.
- Conducts and manages investigation of complaints and concerns in a thorough, fair, objective manner and ensure compliance with relevant procedures and processes as required by the Human Resource Manager.
- Ensure all applicable legal requirements are met and work closely with the Head of HR, IBEC and Legal Expertise on all situations which a litigation risk or other liability.
HR Service Delivery
- Evaluation, recommendation and implementation of processes and procedures that will result in greater efficiency in the function.
- Responsible HR Operational Activities including:
- Ensuring that all policies & procedures/contracts of employment meet all legal obligations.
- Joiners and Leavers Processes.
- Pension related matters.
- Probation Process.
- Payroll Management/Liaising with the Finance Department on payroll and pension related issues. Ensuring the payroll monthly & weekly process is run efficiently and in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy and coordination within the HR Team.
- Manage Sick Leave alongside managers.
- Ongoing management of HR IT System to support business objectives and strategy.
- Student Placements.
- Health & Safety including liaising with Insurance Providers when required.
- Exit Interviews.
- Development and Updating of Policies & Procedures in line with legislation and best practice.
- To provide support and advice in line with best practice to all levels of staff on organisational policies and procedures
Community Employment Scheme
- Act as a sponsor for the CE Scheme and undertake all the responsibilities that entails.
Recruitment and Selection
- Work with services to ensure effective recruitment plan is in place when filling critical roles.
- Responsible for ensuring that all processes/procedures are compliant with employment legislation and best practice.
- Responsible for the Invest in Volunteers project and achieving accreditation. Ensuring that the outcome of this project is further developed/maintained.
- Participate or lead special projects as required by the Head of Human Resources /Human Resource Manager.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Human Resources/Human Resource Manager.
This is not an exhaustive List
Salary Scale: €37,000 to €45,000 per annum
Hours: 39 hours per week
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Location: HR Dept, Head office, Merchants Quay.
This role will have a combination of working from the office and home.
Person Specification requirements are outlined in detail in the attached Job Description and Person Spec.
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the attached Application Form and send it with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 5pm on Friday the 18th June 2021.
Please ensure to include ‘Application for HR Business Partner’ in the subject line of your email. (Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.)