MQI are currently seeking to recruit a Lead Project Worker- Night Café
Please see details below:
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
- A minimum Level 7 Social Care qualification in a relevant social care field
- A minimum of two years’ full time (or part time equivalent) experience working as a Project Worker in a low threshold environment with at least one of these years being within supervisory management/lead level/managing staff
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills within MQI and externally with the local community.
- Required to demonstrate ability to work under pressure and in an environment where service users have multiple complex needs.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- An excellent understanding of issues relating to problem drug use/homelessness including mental health concerns
- Capacity to develop constructive relationships with service users & team.
- Capacity to develop positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and a good knowledge of the CRM system for reporting purpose
- Skills & Experience in dealing with service performance evaluation, service development & change management desirable
Working Hours: Between 9.30pm and 9.30am, 39 hours per week Monday to Sunday, four nights on and four nights off.
Salary Scale : €30,360 – 37,800 pa DOE. There is also a lead allowance of €4,000 pa and a night premium of €1,000 pa.
Contract: Contact of indefinite duration
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form attached to this advertisement and send with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure to include ‘Application for Lead Project Worker Night Café’ in the subject line of your email. Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.
- Fulfilling and Challenging work
- Competitive Salaries
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Minimum 23 days Annual Leave
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Group VHI Scheme
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Parental, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
- Educational Assistance (Study and Examination Leave, Scholarship Foundation)
- Employee Assistance Programme(EAP)
- Health & Wellness Programme
Please find attached a full job description and application form.
Please see below link to the Employment Application Form.