MQI is currently seeking to recruit for a Maintenance Operative.
The Ideal candidate for this post will have:
- Previous experience in maintenance
- be highly skilled with hand and power tools
- have the ability to read blueprints and repair manuals
- ability to work on own initiative and ability to prioritise requests
- good organisational skills
- have a good understanding of the needs of the clients who avail of MQI
It would be an advantage to have:
- worked in settings which provide a range of social and health services.
- Qualification in a Trade e.g electrician, carpenter, plumber
- Working in a multi-site environment
What does Merchants Quay Ireland offer as an employer?
- Fulfilling and Challenging work
- Competitive Salaries
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Minimum 23 days Annual Leave
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Group VHI Scheme
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Parental, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
- Educational Assistance (Study and Examination Leave, Scholarship Foundation)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health & Wellness Programme
The post holder will require their own transport.
Salary: Payscale for this role is €26,364 – €31,263.60
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
,Duration: 12 months
Hours: 39 hrs per week
Location: Base in Riverbank, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form attached to this advertisement and send with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 5pm on Friday 15th February 2019 Please ensure to include ‘Application for Maintenance Operative Ref OAS011904 in the subject line of your email.
Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.
This post is subject to Garda Vetting
MQI reserves the right to review and amend this job description as appropriate.
Please see below link to the Employment Application Form.