MQI is currently seeking to recruit a Part Time Administrator / Project Worker in the Midlands.
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administration and have good IT/Computer skills.
- Have an understanding of the issues relating to alcohol and drug use/homelessness and mental health, and experience of client work in these areas, and the interventions required
- Good Knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and practice regarding substance misuse.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience of Key Working and care planning an advantage.
- Experience of working with clients with multiple needs.
- Experience of working with subject specific databases and reporting.
- Relevant third level 7 or above qualification in social work and at least one-year full time or equivalent experience of working within low threshold services.
- Experience in writing minutes and compiling reports.
- Good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or on own initiative.
- Be flexible to work within in a multi-sectoral team.
- Have a relevant and recognised qualification e.g ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) or equivalent.
Salary: €30,360 per annum pro rata
Hours: 19.5 hours
Days: Monday to Friday
Location: To be confirmed (Midlands)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form attached to this ad and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your up to date CV attached by 5pm on Friday 15th February 2019. Please ensure to include the following title in the subject line of your email ‘Application for Part Time Project Worker – Midlands.ref MID011905
Applications that do not have this title may fail to be shortlisted.
Please see below link to the Employment Application Form.