The ideal candidate for this post will have:
- Relevant third level 7 or above qualification in social care and at least six months full time or equivalent experience of working within low threshold services.
- Have an understanding of the issues relating to alcohol and drug use/homelessness and mental health, and experience of client work in these areas, and the interventions required
- Good Knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and practice regarding homelessness and/or drug use.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of Key working and care planning an advantage
- Experience of working with clients with multiple needs
- Experience of working with homeless specific databases and reporting.
What does Merchants Quay Ireland offer as an employer?
- Fulfilling and Challenging work
- Competitive Salaries
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Minimum 23 days Annual Leave
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Group VHI Scheme
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Parental, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
- Educational Assistance (Study and Examination Leave, Scholarship Foundation)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health & Wellness Programme
Salary: €30,360 -€37,800
Hours: 39 hrs per week
Location: Open Access Service, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form attached to this advertisement and send with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to include ‘Application for Full Time Project Worker Role Ref OAS011902 ’ in the subject line of your email.
Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.