MQI is currently seeking to recruit a HR Generalist.
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Be a performance driven individual who works well within a team setting
- Has the ability to view Human Resources in the wider organizational context
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to influence people at all levels
- Proven ability to provide a HR Service to staff at all levels within the realms of HR Knowledge, Experience and Employment Law
- Ability to manage high workloads and conflicting priorities
- Very organized, detail oriented, focused on execution with a high sense of urgency
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with staff members at all levels
- Strong IT Skills, Microsoft Skills, Knowledge of HR Salesforce System would be advantage.
- Experience of working across different services/departments with the ability to adapt to changing environments would be an advantage
- As some of our locations are based outside Dublin, a full clean driving licence is required.
Education and Experience
- Relevant third level qualification in HR
- CIPD membership or working towards
- Minimum of 1 year HR Generalist experience essential
- Experience of IR and a thorough knowledge of Employment Legislation and its application is essential
Hours: 39 hours per week
Days: Monday to Friday
Location: Head Office, Merchants Court, 24 Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Salary: €29,360 – €36,800
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form attached to this advertisement and send with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 5pm on Friday, March 1st 2019. Please ensure to include ‘Application for HR Generalist’ in the subject line of your email. Early applications welcome.
What does Merchants Quay Ireland offer as an employer?
- Fulfilling and Challenging work
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Minimum 23 days Annual Leave
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Parental, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
- Educational Assistance (Study and Examination Leave, Scholarship Foundation)
- Employee Assistance Programme(EAP)
- Health & Wellness Programme
Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted. Please find attached a full job description and application form.
Please see below link to the Employment Application Form.