Homeless Day Services
MQI’s Open Access Homeless and Drug Service offers a wide range of day services to Ireland’s homeless, hungry and those struggling with addiction.
Due to ongoing COVID-19 measures, we continue to review and adjust our services in line with HSE guidelines. We are currently open at reduced capacity, and providing food, harm reduction, GP and nursing service and dental service.
Monday – Friday: 8am– 1:30pm and 2:15 – 8:30
Sunday: 9am – 1.30pm
GP and Nurse
GP: Monday – Friday: 2.00pm – 4.30pm
Nurse: Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Merchants Quay Ireland’s Riverbank Centre provides a seven day a week meal service, primary health care and drug-related services for people who are homeless or in need.
Please note that some of these services have been temporarily suspended as we reconfigure the service in line with HSE guidelines.
Our homeless day service offers:
- Hot showers
- Free food – breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Advice and information on what services are available and how best to access these services
- Healthcare service including a doctor, nurse, consultant-led clinic, chiropodist, dentist, counsellor, acupuncturist and mental health team.
- Case management service
- Dedicated Young Person Support Worker for young people aged 18 – 25
- Art therapy
- Hairdresser for men and women
- Veterinary Clinic every second Friday
Who can use this service?
Adults who are homeless, struggling with addiction or in need of support are welcome to drop in to our Riverbank Centre without an appointment.
How can I access this service?
You can access this service by dropping by the Riverbank centre at the following times:
Extended Day Service (EDS)
Monday – Friday: 4.00pm – 9.00pm
You can also phone us on (01) 524 0160