Homeless Day Services
Merchants Quay Ireland’s Riverbank Centre provides a seven day a week meal service, primary health care and drug-related services for people who are homeless or in need.
Our homeless day service offers:
- Hot showers
- Free food – breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Advice and information on what services are available and how best to access these
- Healthcare service including a doctor, nurse, consultant-led clinic, chiropodist, dentist, counsellor, acupuncturist and mental health team.
- Case management service
- Dedicated Young Person Support Worker for young people aged 18 – 25
- Art therapy
- Hairdresser for men and women
- Veterinary Clinic every second Friday
For a detailed timetable of all our other services, please click here.
Who can use this service?
Adults who are homeless, struggling with addiction or in need of support are welcome to drop in to our Riverbank Centre without an appointment.
How can I access this service?
You can access this service by dropping into the Riverbank centre at the following times:
Drop-in Food Service
Monday – Friday: 8am – 9.30am, and 1.45 – 4pm
Sunday: 8am – 10am, and 11am – 1:30pm
Monday – Friday: 8am – 9.30am and 1.45pm – 4.30pm
Extended Day Service (EDS)
Monday – Friday: 5.30pm – 8.30pm
MQI Riverbank Centre: Open Access Homeless & Drugs Services
13 Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Phone: 01 524 0927 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org