MQI are currently seeking to recruit a full time Assertive In-Reach Case Worker based in Riverbank.
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
- A minimum FETAC Level 7 Qualification in Social Care or a related field.
- At least 12 months’ full time experience or part time equivalent working in a similar low threshold environment.
- Experience of case management work within a low threshold service.
- Have an understanding of issues relating to the client group, specifically within a low threshold environment and an awareness of behavioural and social problems associated with this work.
- An understanding of the issues relating to homelessness, mental health, and substance misuse.
- Experience of working with clients with multiple and complex needs.
- Experience of homeless specific databases, report and letter writing.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
Salary: €30,360 pa
Hours: 39 hours per week
Duration: 12 month contract
Location: Riverbank Centre, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form attached and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV before the closing date of Friday 13th of July 2018. Please ensure to put ‘Application for Assertive In-Reach Case Worker – Day Services’ in the subject line of your email.
Applications that do not state the role in the subject line of the email may fail to be shortlisted.
Please see below link to the Employment Application Form.