MQI are currently seeking Full Time Project Workers to join the Night Café. The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Minimum FETAC Level 7 social care qualification
- At least one-year full time (or part time equivalent) experience of working within low threshold adult services which cater for clients with complex needs essential
- Have an understanding of the issues relating to alcohol and drug use/homelessness and mental health, and experience of client work in these areas, and the interventions required
- Good Knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and practice regarding homelessness and/or drug use
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of Key working and care planning
- Experience of working with clients with multiple needs
- Experience of working with homeless specific databases and reporting
Salary: €30,360 – €37,800 DOE and an additional night premium of €1,000 per annum
Hours: 39 hrs per week between Monday and Sunday (four nights on and four nights off)
Location: Open Access Service, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form attached to this advertisement and send with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 5pm on Friday the 27th of July 2018.
Please ensure to include ‘Application for Full Time Project Worker Role Night Café’ in the subject line of your email. Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.
Please see below link to the Employment Application Form.