MQI are currently seeking to recruit two Registered Mental Health Nurses to work in Open Access Service.
Please see below the requirements that the ideal candidate will have:
- The candidate must be registered in the Psychiatric Division of the Register of Nurses and Midwives maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board Ireland (NMBI) or be entitled to be so registered as of September 2018.
- Have the clinical and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
- Experience of managing a caseload of service users with complex needs.
- Understanding of the issues faced by service users with mental health and/or addiction issues.
- Experience of working within homeless sector.
Salary: €33,000 – €41,000
Hours: 39 Hours P/W
Days: Monday – Sunday
Location: Riverbank Centre Merchants Quay Dublin 8
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form attached to this ad and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your up to date CV attached by 5pm Friday 20th July 2018. Please ensure to include this subject line in your email ‘Application for RPN Open Access’. Applications that do not have this title may fail to be shortlisted.
Registered Mental Health Nurse
Please see below link to the Employment Application Form.