MQI are currently seeking a Relief Project Worker (Panel) to join the Open Access Day and EDS and Night Cafe. The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Relevant third level 7 or above qualification in social work and at least one-year full time or equivalent experience of working within low threshold services.
- Have an understanding of the issues relating to alcohol and drug use/homelessness and mental health, and experience of client work in these areas, and the interventions required
- Good Knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and practice regarding homelessness and/or drug use.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of Key working and care planning an advantage
- Experience of working with clients with multiple needs
- Experience of working with homeless specific databases and reporting.
Salary: €14 per hour
Hours: If and when needed
Location: Open Access Service, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form attached to this advertisement and send with an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com before the closing date of 5pm on Tuesday the 17th July 2018. Please ensure to include ‘Application for Relief Project Worker Role Day and EDS Services/Night Cafe’ in the subject line of your email.
Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.
Please see below link to the Employment Application Form.