MQI are currently seeking to recruit a Services Coordinator in Open Access Services.
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification in Social Care or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a low threshold environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supervising and managing a team
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal, leadership and decision making skills
- Capacity to develop positive relationships with internal and external services and stakeholders
- Required to demonstrate ability to work under pressure and in an environment where clients have multiple complex needs and to demonstrate an understanding of the issues relating to homelessness, mental health and substance misuse
- A positive ‘can do’ outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills
- Be open to learning and implementing new practices and attitudes
- Be capable of working under their own initiative
- Be driven to improve the service and innovate at every opportunity
Salary: €38,186 – €46,932 pa DOE. An on call allowance which includes a night shift premium is also payable.
Hours: 39 hours per week Monday to Friday. One week on call every 6 weeks will be required and during this week there will also be a requirement to work one night in the Night Café shift between 9.30pm and 9.30am.
Duration: Contract of Indefinite Duration
Location: Open Access, Riverbank Centre, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form attached and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV before the closing date of Friday, 20th July 2018.
Please ensure to put ‘Application for Services Coordinator – Open Access’ in the subject line of your email.
Applications that do not state the role in the subject line of the email may fail to be shortlisted.
Please see below link to the Employment Application Form.