If you’re on Facebook, you can set up a fundraiser to mark a specific event, the most popular of these is a Birthday Fundraiser where you can ask your friends to donate to MQI as a meaningful gift. To set up your own Facebook fundraiser page for Merchants Quay simply click on the link below to start your very own facebook fundraiser. Along with birthdays you can also use facebook fundraisers for any type of fundraiser to support us.
- You can set a target or just use the default.
- Add your own story or message as to why supporting the work of Merchants Quay is important to you – stories are powerful!
- Add a photo – research shows that fundraising pages with a photo recieve significantly higher donations and engagement so get the pout out!
- Lead by example! a good way to begin is to donate to your own fundraiser
- Share, share and share some more – ask others to share your page too
When your facebook fundraiser concludes 100% of the funds raised will be sent directly to Merchants Quay Ireland. There’s a handy help page on facebook fundraisers too!
Facebook fundraisers are a safe and easy way to support Merchants Quay and the funds will transfer to our bank account automatically.
Do get in touch with us by email or by phone on 01 5240139 to let us know about your fundraiser as we are always here to support you along the way!
If you or your supporters would like to know more about the work of Merchants Quay and learn of how their support has helped please keep in touch for email updates!
You can email your ideas to our fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give Maggie a call on 015240139 if you need any more advice for your fundraiser!
Have fun, Stay safe and thank you for supporting the work of MQI!
Keep up to date
Receive our news & events. We’ll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise