Dublin Drug & Alcohol Service
MQI provides a comprehensive drug and alcohol service in our Riverbank Centre, 13 Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
Our Dublin Drug & Alcohol Service offers:
- Needle exchange
- Safer injecting advice
- Referral to Nurse/Doctor where needed
- Crisis support and advice
- Stabilisation Day Programme
- Community Detox for benzos
- Medically Supervised Detox for alcohol
- Family support
Who can use this service?
Adults with problematic drug and/or alcohol use.
How can I access this service?
You can access this programme by dropping by the Riverbank Centre at the following times.
Monday-Friday: 8.00am – 8.30pm
Sunday: 9am – 2pm
13 Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Email: email@example.com Phone: 01 524 0924
If you need any other information, please visit our contact page.