MQI are currently seeking to recruit a fixed term Project Worker, Open Access/Extended Day Services.
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
- Relevant third level 7 or above qualification in social work and at least one-year full time or equivalent experience of working within low threshold services.
- Have an understanding of the issues relating to alcohol and drug use/homelessness and mental health, and experience of client work in these areas, and the interventions required
- Good Knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and practice regarding homelessness and/or drug use.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of Key working and care planning an advantage
- Experience of working with clients with multiple needs
- Experience of working with homeless specific databases and reporting
Salary: €30,360 – €37,800 DOE.
Hours: 39 hours per week Monday to Friday. The hours will be worked between 7.00am and 9.30pm.
Duration: 6 month contract
Location: Open Access, Riverbank Centre, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form attached and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV before the closing date of the 20th of July 2018. Please ensure to put ‘Application for FTC Project Worker, Open Access’ in the subject line of your email.
Applications that do not state the role in the subject line of the email may fail to be shortlisted.
Project Worker – Open Access/Extended Day Service
Please see below link to the Employment Application Form.