Reporting to the Finance Manager, the main purpose of this role will be to manage the admin for MQI’s IT and also day-to-day finance office admin tasks.
This is a Permanent Contract based on full-time hours of 39 per week ( Monday to Friday ) and attracting a salary of €26,300 -€27,800 per annum, depending on experience. Office location, Dublin 8. Please see the detailed job specification attached, the main responsibilities attached to the role are set out below, for your convenience:
- Administrative process around IT equipment for staff joining and leaving MQI (Laptops, Phones etc) ensuring tight controls are kept
- IT Asset Management & Audit with IT Contractor
- MQI Mandatory training audits and engaging with staff in respect of non-compliance
- Management of IT distribution groups on Outlook ensuring staff are added/removed as required
- Management of MQI phone listing and updating as required
- MQI phone contract management
- Work with HR to ensure IT new starter and Leaver forms are completed correctly for submission to our IT contractor and the IT system users are always up to date.
- Responsible for all Finance PO’s
- Opening & scanning of finance post and sending on to relevant person
- Responsible for reviewing all MQI’s stationery orders and getting the best value before orders are approved
- Provide assistance to the Procurement Manager with Tender Admin
- Provide cover when required for the Fundraising Admin
- General office admin within Head Office location
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the attached Employment Application Form and send with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 5pm on Tuesday the 31st May 2022 . Please ensure to include ‘Application for Finance & IT Office Administrator May 2022’ in the subject line of your email. (Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.)